Creating a Session
After you have logged in, to start a new session and upload photos, click the “Upload Session” button.
To select photos to upload click on the "Upload box", highlighted
From here you can select the photos you want to upload as part of the session. Alternatively, you can drag photos from windows explorer into the Upload Box for uploading.
Once you have selected your photos for uploading, they will appear in the Upload Box (#1).
The photos are at various stages of uploading. Once they have finished uploading, click the “next” button (#2).
Session Details - Time and Location
- For each session enter the location (#1), date (#2), and the time (#3). This will make it easier for customers to find your sessions. These fields are required.
- Once all information has been entered, click “Next” (#4).
The location must be a google location. When a session is searched for by a customer their search will show sessions in nearby locations.
Set the Session Cost
- Enter the default price for each photo (#1). This will assign this price to all photos in the session. In the photo above, for example, $10 will be the cost of each individual photo when bought separately. The prices of individual photos can be edited afterwards by visiting “My Sessions” and will be explained below in windows number 9 and 10.
- Enter the price for the entire session (#2). This will assign the price to the session. In the photo above, for example, $30 will be the cost to buy the entire session- all photos in that particular session.
- After all details have been entered click the “finish” button (#3).